Monday, January 31, 2011

Too Funny

I love reading over at The Literary Horse - Jane is a great writer and she amuses us with her absolutely hilarious stories of Mr. Chips, the Shetland pony. The other day she posted a post from another blog, this one called Hyperbole and a Half. If you have never been there before, you must go. While not horsey related, these stories are gut wrenching, hysterically laughing, crying and peeing your pants kind of funny. I love it. My roommate just looks at me oddly while I'm over here crying, but no worries.

One of the things that makes these stories so funny is the illustrations, like this one. In short, they are pure genius. I crack up laughing just thinking about them.



Borrowed from Hyperbole and a Half, the God of Cake story.
The cake story that Jane posted about at TLH literally takes the cake. I think it's my favorite story from Hyperbole and a Half, though the Wolves story's pretty hilarious too. So if you ever need a pick-me-up, just take a break to go read one of the stories over at Hyperbole and a Half. I promise it will make you smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment