Monday, January 10, 2011

Not Much Going On

Well, there's not too much to report. I don't get to ride Jetta today because this is my one school day where I just have so much class. I start at 8 and go till 12 then go back at 2 until 5. Yeah, long day. I rode Jetta on Friday and we did a lot of walk-halt-back up and trot-walk-halt-back up transitions to get her up off the bit. Our canter was amazing! It was the best canter we've had in forever - she was soft and balanced and wasn't rushing. Ah, bliss. We only cantered one direction because I was so happy with that canter so we just ended it right there.

I'm happy to report two things: one that I have decided that I love my new bridle. I bent the noseband around a bit to get it to sit right on her nose and made a few adjustments. It now looks very purdy. Also, Jetta is gaining back a lot of weight already. It seemed like it was almost immediate change :)

It is freezing today, so I'm kind of glad that I'm not going to ride. It's just too freaking cold. I almost slipped and fell on ice several times this morning on my way to class. It was kinda funny ;)



That's about it for today, hopefully tomorrow will be a great ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment