Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Can't Wait for the Weekend!

This is going to be a busy, hopefully fun, weekend. On Saturday I have a lesson with Kathy Casey, provided by the dressage club that I'm in (aka free!). Then I'm trying to decide if I want to go to a reining clinic with my horse Jazz. We'll see because that means a lot of driving back and forth.

Then on Sunday, ML and I are riding in a jumping show. I just hope Jetta and I don't embarass ourselves. Other than that, I could care less how we do, I just want to get her out and exposed to new stuff. We're doing the trot a pole, trot an X, trot a course, canter a course and a flat class. The course will be around 12" so I'm definitely not worried about her going over it, just the steering and stopping... Anyways, hopefully I'll get some videos and pictures that I can post!

It's only Tuesday, but I can't wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment