- Compete in a recognized dressage show. Finally.
- Get a ribbon in a horse trial! Either from a schooling or recognized one. I don't care I just want that ribbon!
- Ride at Inavale and/or one other recognized HT.
- Compete at Second Level at least once and score in the 60's.
- Compete at Novice and just not get eliminated.
- Show at 3'+ in a jumper show
- Do at least one, but hopefully two LD endurance rides.
Overall, I am actually surprised that I actually accomplished two of my goals. This year was just really tough juggling full time work, two horses, no money and my research.
Next years' goals? I'm not sure I want to think about where next year will go. I know I won't have enough money to do a recognized dressage show (I didn't have to pay for it personally last year) and I don't think I'll be able to afford a recognized HT either.
- Compete in the one-day HT with Jetta
- Ride a second level dressage test at a show and not fail horribly
- Sell Misty
- Compete in an LD