- Sleeping more than 6 hours last night!
- Getting all imminent homework projects/studying done last night so that I don't have to worry about them today. Feels good!
- Found a forgotten Almond Joy candy bar in my backpack during class. It was delicious.
- I easily found a parking spot on campus this morning and didn't have to drive around looking for 20 minutes.
- I get to have a 4 day weekend at home which = two days off of school work and riding my horses!
- Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I LOVE Thanksgiving food. My mom is an amazing cook. Can't wait!
- Took a final exam in one class today and I felt great about it.
|But really, there's so many things I'm thankful for!|
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving and also share two things:
First, Niamh had a bunch of tack stolen the other day. I can't even imagine... So if you could go to her blog, maybe see if you have anything she needs that you'd be willing to donate to her, or just offer support. The blogging community really is awesome for things like this.
Second, Tracy at Fly On Over is hosting a Blogger Gift Exchange! I'm so excited about this. I briefly thought about doing this myself, but decided that I was too unorganized to run it, so I was so happy to find that someone else had this awesome idea! I LOVE giving gifts, especially to horse people. So I'm really looking forward to that :) Everyone else should go join too, it will be so much fun!