Friday, November 28, 2014

30 Day Challenge - Your First Show







Since I have nothing better to do, a new (to me) 30 Day Challenge!

I did a post about this exact topic a while ago. I can't really remember this show all that well. All I remember is that I didn't really have a clue about what I was doing and I was super bummed when we didn't win, lol. I did win a second place ribbon in one of my classes though! Makes me miss Grady a whole lot...

And look at those lovely brown Wranglers! Lol
 
I think this was my first show. I was involved in 4-H and taking lessons, but I don't think I had competed in anything yet. I remember looking at my trainer standing against the wall and asking her what to do with my hands because everyone was in a curb bit with one hand and here I was showing western with a snaffle!

1 comment: