Monday, December 1, 2014

30 Day Challenge - Your Most Exciting/Intense Moment at a Show

Hmm, I'm not really sure I have a concrete "most exciting/intense moment". There are so many to choose from. The first time I won a belt buckle at a timed trail obstacle race? The first time I competed Jetta at 3'? My first recognized horse trial on Jazz? When I won not one, but two dressage classes at Tux's first show, a horse that I'd trained from the beginning?

I guess the most recent one that I would choose would be completing Jetta's first recognized horse trial. I was so nervous because we'd done two combined tests previously and had been eliminated at both of them for refusals on cross country.

When we actually came off xc with only one refusal, I was so incredibly elated and just pumped that we had completed. Now stadium was a whole 'nother disaster, but in that moment I couldn't have been more excited.

Such a great feeling

2 comments:

  1. Great picture of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing quite like the feeling of successfully completing an xc course... definitely addicting lol

    ReplyDelete