Because why not. Saw this over on L's blog Viva Carlos.
1. Is your horse spooky or bombproof? Misty - definitely bombproof. Jetta... it depends on her mood. Based off all the work I've done with her she should be bombproof, but some days she decides that everything is scary and nothing is safe. Sigh.
2. Does your horse have a long or short stride? Misty has a short stride, Jetta has a loooong stride.
3. Describe your current barn in 3 words? Crazy, busy, cheap.
4. If you could switch barns, would you? Yep. If I could find something as cheap and closer that didn't have as many boarders/drama, more turnout, I would so be there.
5. Favorite brand of breeches? I don't have one favorite... I love my Irideon and Smartpak Piper's for schooling, TS and Ariat for H/J shows, Tropical Rider and FITS for dressage shows.
6. How many blue ribbons do you have? I have no idea. Lots from showing Jazz. Not so many new ones though.
7. How many saddle pads do you own? I'm afraid to count. 3 white dressage, 1 blue dressage, 6 AP pads, two western pads and 4 western saddle blankets? Scary.
8. Is your horse your phone background/lock screen? Nope
9. Do you go trail riding often? I try. I love trail riding and while it would be my ideal to go at least once a week, I probably go more like once or twice a month now.
10. Favorite horsey movie? The Black Stallion, Hildalgo, National Velvet, then Seabiscuit.