Sunday, April 29, 2012

Puppy Pictures

Well since I was a slacker this weekend and I have no photos to show of anything, I thought I'd share these. It was a gorgeous day on Saturday and I couldn't resist taking a quick nap in the sun. Plus, I thought I'd work with my new camera some to see if I can figure some more of it out so I took some pictures of our family dog, Glory. She's a German Shepherd-Border Collie mix and she'll be 11 years old this year, though you couldn't tell by looking at her!

It took me a while to get the right setting so some of the pictures are a bit overexposed, but I just couldn't resist posting some of her faces! Silly dog.

Our old laydee :)


This picture cracks me up with her drool flying


Where'd it go?


Shaking the stick to death.

Stalking something

I gots my stick!

My stick!



Such a dork.

Awful exposure, but her expression was too cute not to post.





Flyaway ears!


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!! You are right, I don't believe that she's 11, she looks great! So cute.

    ReplyDelete