Thursday, April 19, 2012

Brief Study Break

Well, not much news since I'm studying for my first midterm tomorrow (and it's only week three!?!?!). It's in Domestic Animal Reproduction and while I'm really liking this class, right now I'm pretty much going WHY IS THERE SO MUCH INFORMATION ON ONE EXAM!! Sigh. I'm sure it won't be too bad, but I'm stressing right now.


I went and saw the pony briefly and she seems to be doing perfectly fine. Happy to be back outside. I used the last of my White Lightening for one last hoof soak and pulled her mane a bit. She definitely did not think that this was an appropriate award for being such a good horse the past few days, but she put up with it, only giving me nasty faces a couple times, lol.

I'm super excited for the weekend because it's supposed to be sunny and 77 degrees on Saturday! Sure it's only one day, but I plan on making the most of it. Colton will hopefully be getting a bath and I'm planning on taking Grady for a short trail ride.

That's unfortunately fortunately (?) all the news I have. I guess it's true when they say no news is good news! I'll leave you with this image of why mare's ovaries are weird:



No comments:

Post a Comment