Thursday, March 31, 2011

Too Cool - Tack Cabinet

How cool is this?



I makes me wish that I needed one because this would make everything so much more organized and almost looks like it could hold all my stuff... I'm not sure it would hold two english saddles though, but they could probably tweak the design to make it work. These are made by a local woman that I know - she owns Smooth Moves Equine where she does equine sports massage and retirement boarding. I didn't know she did this until I was perusing her website. These start at $699 and can be customized with wood choice, harware and trim customization. I thought they were pretty neat!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! I think it could easily be tweaked to hold two english saddles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, you could even put bridle hangers in the door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I am commenting on an old post, but just an FYI you can order the plans to make these on your own. They have several different ones, even one that will hold 2 english saddles. I really like the little one that you can roll and take to shows. Here is the website: http://www.elitetackdesign.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, thanks for the heads up! Makes me wish I was more handy with power tools. And commenting on old posts is always appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete