Saturday, March 26, 2011

Awesome Video!

You know I've often wondered if there were horses, especially grand prix dressage show horses, that would ever offer up a piaffe or passage if they didn't have a bit in their mouth. This video was an awesome example of a horse who does! I was very impressed with the under saddle portion, the stuff on the ground wasn't anything new to me, but bridleless tempi changes?! I think the only word to describe this horse is exuberant. They obviously have a great bond and it is so fun to watch!

I couldn't get the video to embed as its a facebook vid, so see if this link works to watch it...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150107426531687

3 comments:

  1. WOW... that was really incredible to watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I see your video and I raise you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD7Wpfqd2Vg

    Karen Rohlf is amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... I have to say that I like my video just a little better ;) I'm just still really impressed with the tempi changes even though they weren't perfect and the video is more showy and more about doing tricks. I also like the piaffe better and the horse is just so enthusiastic! But I admit that your video is also great for seeing the pirouettes and stretching, also she did it bareback as well which is impressive too. Both good videos!

    ReplyDelete