Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lawn Darts

What's one way to cheer yourself up after your horse decides to turn xc schooling into a game of lawn darts? Watch other people who have also proved their lawn dart-worthiness :)

Thanks to Horse Nation I can do just that with their Oh $h!t: Your most humiliating moments, captured on film weekly post.

I imagine I looked just like this, insert a jump behind the horse's front legs and voila! That's me.
http://www.horsenation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/000000031-1024x739.jpg
Or maybe I looked more like this... I guess I'm just glad I didn't fall off in the water!


And the grand finale....




Haha, there's just something great about watching other people eat dirt after you just had the same experience...

4 comments:

  1. That first horse looks like he just stopped randomly because he decided he was hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught Erin and Jabby falling down in the snow two winters ago on helmet cam:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj0eJVe5e3s

    ReplyDelete
  3. The roll top in the video is the BIGGEST roll top I've ever seen!!! holy shit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At 2:35 in the video, you can basically see what Jetta did. Such a dork. I think my favorite "moment" on the vid is when the horse almost eats it when running through the water. That would be me, also, lol.

    ReplyDelete