Saturday, April 30, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 30

Your future with horses.

I definitely can't imagine a future without horses. I want to become a veterinarian and I may choose to focus on or specialize in horses.

I haven't really decided yet (I have quite a few more years to decided!) but I know that I want to promote and/or do further research on the benefits of barefoot performance horses. I also want to learn lots about nutrition, rehabilitation and maybe have a rescue. But we shall see.


This will be me, lol. Minus the little
bit of creepiness.

I want to be one of those women who are at least 60 years old and still actively riding. I don't ever want to stop! I hope that when I do get too old to ride or compete that I have children or grandchildren that compete and I can watch them and maybe have a pasture puff to care for in my old age :)

I really want to continue to improve myself as a rider. While I acknowledge that I may never make it to the very top of the pack, I can still try. I mainly want to continue following the eventing path and continue training as it's something that I really enjoy doing. I get a lot of satisfaction out of starting or putting more training on horses!

No comments:

Post a Comment