Friday, April 15, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 15

If you could say something to any one horse, what would you say?

Hmm...I have to say that I don't really understand this prompt. Just one horse? What would I say? I have no idea! It would be nice though to be able to talk to my horse and have them understand! It would be much easier to be able to explain to them that no, that shadow is not a horse eating monster and that they really needed to load quickly into the trailer because you have to make it to the show on time...

So what would you say, if you could, to your horse?

2 comments:

  1. I agree, VERY hard question.
    If I had to choose the most pressing question on my brain right now, for one particular horse.... I would choose to ask Pasabi: WHY WHY WHY do you always brace to the right????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think about this a lot.

    I guess if I could only say one thing to Jack, it would be something along the lines of this-

    You're safe and I love you. That truck going past will not eat you so please, don't buck, ever.

    If I were talking to my bf's mare though, it would be something more like this -

    We love you but please, stop trying to walk/trot/canter/ so fast, you have nothing to be nervous about!

    If I were talking to my mare, I think I would just say I love you and you are safe here. She's not being ridden and she's pretty much bombproof anyway, so I can't ask her to improve anything and I can't think of anything else to say to her. But I couldn't pick which horse I would most like to speak to. .

    ReplyDelete