Thursday, April 21, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 21

Your favorite schooling outfit.

Well this isn't too exciting. In summer I like my Kerrits riding tights - they're super cool and comfy. Add a t-shirt or a tank top with a sports bra and I'm set! Well of course with my helmet and boots too.

Winter I wear my Irideon breeches - they have a smooth outer material with a warm, fleecy inner material. I love them so much for the cold weather! Then add a long sleeve shirt, sweater and heavy coat (gotta have those layers) and I'm set. So yeah, not too exciting. Do you have any favorite riding clothes?

2 comments:

  1. Personally I'm a bit of a slummer. My favorite pants to ride in are a pair of Ariat Tek-Cords, basically a boot cut pair of cords with some knee patches. I loves them. They don't make them anymore though :(

    I have a pair of Irideon tights for winter too, they kept me nice and cozy when it was 15 degrees out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a HUGE fan of the Irideon breeches, both their summer and winter ones. On really cold days I'll wear Under Armour pants under the fleece lined breeches and be toasty warm.

    ReplyDelete