Monday, February 27, 2012

Mucho Boring

Nada has happened that is blog-worthy these past few days besides working, studying and not feeling very good :( No pony time save for feeding the boys at home and giving Grady a good grooming. He's finally shedding! I'm always ridiculously excited about this time of year when the horses discard their woolies for sleek and shiny fur. Plus Grady is extra fun because he sheds a little bit over the course of a couple weeks, then all of the sudden it comes out in clumps and you can basically groom off his entire winter coat in one sitting. I may be weird, but I like it - fun :)

How I feel in class...


Mondays are a no ride day because I have class for the majority of the day plus I have a midterm tonight at 8pm (way past my bedtime, thank you very much!) so I'll go torture ride her tomorrow. The good thing is that I finally remembered to grab my bareback pad from home so that is what we'll be using tomorrow. I'm excited to ride bareback with some actual protection - Jetta has the boniest back, which I almost forgot, except for the other day I hitched a ride on her so I wouldn't have to walk all the way back across the very muddy pasture and boy-oh-boy does she have a bony back.

I've completely healed from the whiplash I suffered last week during our driving escapade, read about that here if you missed it! It was very sad - the next day I was limping, I could barely lift my left arm, my neck was sore so I couldn't turn it or look up and my whole shoulder/back area was sore. And all this from just getting swept off my feet with a pole, lol.

Other than that, I am eagerly awaiting spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment