Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer :)

It's finally decided to be beautiful today! Almost 80 degrees. I feel like I'm going to die of heatstroke but then I think of how it'll feel when it reached 90 or 100 degrees!

Guess what I got in the mail today? A new helmet!! So excited and it's just in time for Inavale this weekend. It fits perfectly. In fact, I'm sitting here wearing it like a dork while typing this, lol. I forgot I had it on!

The horses looked adorable this morning - they were all snoozing and everyone but Jazz was laying down. I'm off to go ride Jetta then ML and I are going to go to a local horse trails park and go scavaging for somewhere to swim. I found this beautiful, crystal clear pool last year that was swam in, tucked into the woods so I hope I can find it again!



2 comments:

  1. The new helmet looks great on you! You know it's a good fit when you forget you're wearing it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you ever email me about a t-shirt? Orders going out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete