Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blog Header Woes...

Went up and rode Jetta today. She comes back home this coming weekend, I'm so glad she's coming home! I get to fatten her up on pasture :)

Anyways, is there someone out there that wants to make me a new blog header? :) I have failed majorly at trying to make one - they're either too big or too small, I need one that's just right! I thought I knew how to make one, but apparently not, lol.

Here's my attempts - I want something similar - turquoise border or text that says:
 "TBA - Thoroughbred Adventure
It's not just a horse, it's an adventure!" I can email you the picture files. Desperately need help please!!


2 comments:

  1. Wish i could help you with that one.. but alas, I can't figure it out for our blog either!! ha ha... I started to do one once but didn't have the patience to figure out the dimensions for the file to make it "just right."

    ReplyDelete
  2. E-mail me your photos :) rehabdenali @ yahoo.com. I can't promise they will be perfect, but i can try!

    ReplyDelete