Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Horse World Gives Back Retail Day


If you've been reading this blog for a while than you know I'm a self-admitted "tack collector". I specifically love new, different and interesting tack innovations. Anyways, if you are like me, then today would be a good day to buy something because 5% of sales will go to the American Red Cross and US Disaster Equine Relief fund. How cool is it to say that you're part of a huge community that will do things like this? A good example of why horse people are awesome (most of the time)! Here are a couple things that I found perusing participating retailers...

I've been drooling over these jods by Sonnenreiter for ages

Personalized Horse Products make these gorgeous color-padded halters

Cute pad! Moxie 2-way pad at Just Equus



The Tack Shop sells English Riding Supply stuff - they have the hugest selection ever!
And there's so much more! Go take a look and find something to buy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment