Monday, April 25, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 25

Your dream trailer.

Haha, this is pretty easy. I've had my dream trailer picked out for ages and have been drooling over them forever.


So pretty!
I love Trails West, though I wouldn't be adverse to a new Silverlite either. I would like to switch to a two-horse, since I don't think I've ever hauled three horses in my trailer except for maybe once or twice. It has to have drop-down windows and be completely enclosed. I hate it when everything (horses included) in my trailer get wet when it rains :( Also a swing out saddle rack and mats on the floors and walls. Locking tack room would be super nice. Then I could just transfer my hanging brush holder and water tank from my trailer to the new one and it would be complete! Absolutely perfect (insert faraway dreamy look...)

No comments:

Post a Comment