Thursday, November 22, 2012

Questionnaire

Happy thanksgiving!



I saw this survey on a couple different blogs, starting with Viva Carlos and thought it looked fun - everybody's doing it :) 

Splurge or save: 
1. saddle save-ish - it's used and nice, not super fancy but it works!
2. board save as much as I can w/o compromising care, I really lucked out at finding an amazing, cheap place!
3. halter well, Jetta has three halters - two cheap ones and one fancy one for shows, so in between
4. bit  save, try to buy used ones
5. bridle save - most of my bridles are used, I actually only have one I bought new and it was on sale
6. saddle pad  save
7. trailer well, it was expensive, but when compared to other trailers, it was a save :)


First thing that comes to mind: 
1. Haflinger Cute!
2. Quarter Horse Jazz and Grady, my two most amazing horses
3. Thoroughbred Jetta
4. Warmblood Someday...
5. Welsh Cob So freaking adorable! And talented. I'd love a North Forks Cardi baby someday :)

This or That:
1. English or Western - I do both but have started to prefer english
2. tall or short - tall horses are my favorite :)
3. trail ride or beach ride - love both, but beach rides are so much fun
4. long mane or short mane - easier to maintain
5. hunters or jumpers
6. XC or barrel racing
7. outdoor arena or indoor arena - at least when it's nice out!
8. trot or canter 
9. canter or gallop - the faster the better
10. paddock boots, tall boots, or cowboy boots
11. horse shoes or barefoot - barefoot all the way!
12saddle or bareback - all my horses except Tux have super bony backs - no thank you!

About you: 
1. How long have you been riding? 11 years
2. Do you own or lease a horse? own 4 horses, Jetta is the main girl though
3. Breed? Age? Height? Name? (if you don’t own or lease, you could talk about your lesson horse) Thoroughbred, 6, 16.2hh, Jetta
4. Do you have any other pets?   Yes, I have a cat named Chloe that lives at my parent's house and two family dogs
5. If your horse was a person, what kind of voice would they have Hmm, tough one. Probably slightly preppy and obnoxious even though she's super smart :)
6. Does your horse have a “color”? If so, what is it, and what do you have in that color? aqua blue and navy - aaand we have saddle pads, duct tape, polo shirts, blankets, etc.
7. Does your horse do any tricks? She plays with a bouncy ball :) But not really
8. Have you ever dressed your horse up for Halloween? Not Jetta, but it would be fun!

Favorites: 
1. Breed? QH, TB, Warmblood
 2. Discipline? Eventing, Dressage, Jumpers
3. Coat color? In order - Palomino, Buckskin, Gray, Chestnut with chrome
4. Famous horse? Snowman 
5. Horse race/competition? Hmm, Inavale HT is my favorite that I've been to so far, but I love watching Rolex!
6. Brand of tack? Antares!!
7. Thing to do with your horse? Trail ride or basically doing anything outside

1 comment: