Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I Got Nothing

Hmph. I feel like I have nothing interesting to write about. School is keeping me super busy so I find myself not riding more and more often and I hate it. Obviously, school comes first, but I wish my ponies could be first instead. A friend and I were talking about how we should run away from school and just become horse trainers - riding horses all day. That is my dream job. But alas, I would like to make some semblance of money so hopefully once I graduate from school I will have enough time to fit some training in on the side. I have two big midterms tomorrow (ugh, why do they have to be on the same day??) so once those are over I can breathe a big sigh of relief and then once I get some other stuff out of the way, hopefully a late night pony ride will be in order and this weekend promises to be horse-y.

Missing my ponyface :(

Pretty pre-sunset clouds today

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure that you'll really enjoy riding after all this stressful school work. It can be trying to findthe time but youll make it work.

    ReplyDelete