Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So Excited!

Guess what arrived in the mail today?

New boots. And not just any boots... Dubarry boots! I've been coveting these boots forever. Then I noticed that they were on sale at Smartpak. Unfortunately they were out of my size. So I went searching around the internet because I figured that if there was one sale on them, there must be more. And I stumbled upon Cavell's Country which is located in the UK. They too had them on sale, for WAY less than Smartpak had them. They were out of my size (a 7.5 US size) but they did have 8's. And at 85 pounds, around $130, it was too good to pass up! So before I could back out and "think about it" I bought them. And I'm so happy I did!

I ordered them less than 2 weeks ago. I was trying to be patient, knowing it would be a while to ship overseas but they arrived in no time and surprised me when I came back from class today! They are still on sale at Cavell's Country, though the price has gone up. I think now its closer to the price that Smartpak has them on sale for.

Without further ado, here are my gorgeous new boots:



So awesome. I've been wanting rain boots for the longest time because my old ones cracked, but I haven't found any I like and I've been hesitant to spend over a $100 on rubber boots (the only ones I did like, the Hunter brand). I'm glad I waited and these came around because they are sooo pretty (and waterproof!). The leather is super nice quality and it's just perfect. Even though I got a size 8 they fit me great and I can tell they're going to last a long time. Please excuse me while I go back outside into the rain and find some puddles to jump in :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen them in that turquoise color. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love them.. i have been wanting a pair as well but can't convince myself to spend the mula.. you found a sweet deal tho! :)

    ReplyDelete