Thursday, October 27, 2011

To Ride or Not to Ride

To ride or not to ride? Usually a straight forward question - DUH, ride! But to ride in a lesson or not to ride in a lesson? Hmmm...

Karen O'Neal is available for a lesson again next weekend. On Wednesday. At first I was like, yes! Wednesday's are a good day for me because I get out of class at noon. But. I am still volunteering at the vet hospital for another two weeks. So I wouldn't be done until 4pm. That means that the earliest I could be at a lesson without rushing around like a crazy person is 7pm. Which then means that I wouldn't be home until 10pm after putting Jetta away. Karen mentioned that "usually" she'd be out at the barn until 8pm, so if there are other people that want to have a lesson at 7pm too, I wouldn't feel bad about being there so late. But do I really want to be there that late? That is the question. Jetta and I really need the practice of jumping and I like Karen a lot, so...

I'm thinking I'll just email and see if a 7pm lesson is possible in the first place. After all, I don't have to get up for class until noon the next day. We shall see. If I continue to take lessons with Karen, next year at Inavale I could go with her barn which would be super nice cause then I wouldn't be all alone!

Karen O'Neal riding TC Royale

1 comment:

  1. How often are you going to get an opportunity like this? If it's often then find a better time, if not, then...

    ReplyDelete