Thursday, October 6, 2011

Contests Galore!

I'll admit, this is a shameless self-serving post. I get bonus points for spreading the word about these contests, but hey, you also learn about them too if you haven't already!

Contest #1

Stacey at Behind the Bit is offering a free custom made bling browband. Oooh, shiny :) That would be so completely awesome to win. Click here to go to the blog. You'll have to wait until the 18th of October until you can enter. All you have to do is leave a comment!


Very pretty and high quality stuff! This is what Stacey's
browband looks like, but the winner could have any design they wanted!

Contest #2

Kate at The Adventures of Lucy is giving away a neat painted saddle pad. She is a wonderful artist and has several pads that you can choose from or you could get your initials. I have a thing for saddle pads, especially unique ones and these definitely fit the bill! They're lovely. I have lots but I always want more. I think I'll finally have enough when I have one of each color. Maybe? Haha. Click here to go to her contest page. Contest ends October 21st.


I have my eye on this pad. It is so gorgeous!
I have no need for another white pad and I don't
really even like fish, but it's so pretty!


1 comment: