Friday, October 14, 2011

Introducing...Wait. Nevermind

I had a post all planned out today aaaand it didn't happen.

Colton (Katy's full brother, another Gypsy Vanner cross) was supposed to arrive at my house today, but I guess my aunt's truck wasn't working so he's not actually coming. Bummer. I was so excited! But he will eventually get here. My plan is for him to just hang out this winter and be Grady's buddy. He'll get a little bit of groundwork done this winter when I have time, but mostly just chill in the pasture and maybe lose a few pounds! Make that 50...

But anyways, the craziness continues. I may or may not have posts in the next few days. Luckily it looks like the weather is going to be nice for our show. Yay! And tomorrow I'm going to a giant tack sale so that should be fun :) Last year I got some great buys, so I hope to find more good stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Darn, should have checked sooner, I could have had you pick me up some Icelandic stirrups ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Giant tack sales. I expect a full report.

    ReplyDelete