Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bwahaha

*Disclaimer* Ok, so I like Parelli for the most part. I've passed my Level 2 assessment. Generally, I like the training system. Of course you put training tools in any not-so-bright people's hands and you just have not-so-bright people that now think they know everything. But anyways, all trainers can make mistakes and I don't agree with everything that Pat and Linda have done. And come on, sometimes you have to take a step back and just laugh, even if you do support someone :)

I thought this was hilarious. Obviously not for the guy on the ground, but the caption and everything? Too funny.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha!! that is funny!
    i get some aspects of parelli and its usefulness, but i am not a fanatic of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I have to say I do not like paralli.

    ReplyDelete