Friday, September 9, 2011

WHAT?!

The clinic is cancelled. And I'm really, really disappointed. I was getting so excited to work with Will Faudree and I had it all planned out to be a fun weekend. I had created lists of things I needed to do before I went (clean tack, wash trailer, pull Jetta's mane...) and a packing list and everything.

My mom and I convinced my dad to come with so it was going to be a little family vacation almost. We had picked out our hotel and took the trailer in to get serviced. I had everything planned: we were going to go up on Friday, go for a hack around the xc course then get Jetta all settled. Go for dinner and then find our hotel. Saturday was to be a show jumping clinic and then we'd go to the BBQ that night. Sunday was xc jumping clinic and then we'd pack up and head home. Sigh. But it was not to be. I hope they end up asking Will Faudree to come back. I guess they just didn't have enough people interested. But why?!

2 comments: