Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Movie Star

Well, kind of. You see, our neighbor, he is part of some kind of medical company. They make safety videos and the scenario for the most recent video is that a horse trainer is giving a riding lesson to a little girl. She falls off and gets hurt and the trainer helps the girl. They asked me to participate. Guess who the trainer is? Me! I have to be an actress. Eeek! I do not act. Ever. I have never acted in pretty much anything except for role playing in class. No school plays or anything. This is going to be very interesting.

Originally we were going to use Jazz as the lesson horse, but the little girl's mom wants to use her pony, so we'll see how this goes. After all, we're doing the two worst things when making a video - working with children and animals :) So this is going to be really interesting! What have I gotten myself into? But hey, at least I get paid, I just hope I can actually act. I'll let you know how it goes...

2 comments: