Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Comfy Ponies

Here are the pictures I promised of the ponies all cozy in their stalls. While I'd rather leave them outside 24/7 like usual, I'm brining them in at night because 1) Jetta will be going back to school with me - where unfortunately there is limited turnout so I'd like to ease her back into "stall life" and 2) Grady loses a ton of weight when winter comes and I'd like to bring Colton home as a buddy to Grady who will be all alone (!) otherwise. Colton is massively overweight so he can come inside to get a little bit of grass hay, while Grady can come in separately to get his grain, orchard grass hay and alfalfa. That way I don't have to worry about Colton eating Grady's food. Anyways...



Cuteness! I'm planning on riding Jetta today. I didn't yesterday because my family went to the lake for the holiday. I'm still so sore from riding Jazz sans stirrups. I was going to do so again today, but I think I'll just practice my two-point of Jetta with the stirrups!

No comments:

Post a Comment