Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Busy Day!

Good day today, though altogether too long. Warning: Mostly not horse related, so may be a little boring! I had to wake up at 6 am (I'm a baby, I know.) Definitely not a morning person! And I only got 6 hours of sleep because of course I procrastinated and underestimated how long it would take to finish my French novel... You'd think I'd learn someday, right? Well, it hasn't happened yet ;)

I had to give a speech at a Rotary meeting which went better than I expected. I sure do get nervous for speeches though! At least I got some breakfast out of it. Yumm, marionberry french toast!

Then I headed up to school to meet with my French teacher. I was nervous for that too, but got 100% on my test! Woohoo. Almost done. Like this close -- ! One more quiz, a final paper, and corrections to my other papers. I'll be really happy when this class ends...

I start fall classes on the 26th so I'm moving, officially, into my apartment on Sunday. I went and saw Jetta today, though of course I forgot my boots, so no riding :( I lunged her though and she was super good. I also lunged Mr. Tanq and he was awesome as usual. You may remember him from last year, he's a Dutch Warmblood that my friend CL owns. She's away for the week so I get to play with him :) I rode him yesterday too when I dropped Jetta off. He's pretty fun to ride.



While up at school I also packed the pantry and fridge with everything my mom bought me. Geez! You'd think I was preparing for a natural disaster, lol. I think my mom has a little bit of a tendency to overdo it! But at least it will last me a couple months :)

Then I got home and logged into a Webinar that SmartPak did on Joint Health/Supplementation. Learned a couple new things, they'll post the audio/slides by the end of this week on their blog supposedly - check it out! I ♥ SmartPak! I love that they do these things for free and they also have awesome customer service, great product selection, especially their own brands, cool extras on their website, good sales/promotions and free shipping! What's not to like about that? Recently I ordered from from Dover and had to pay $25 shipping! Ouch... I like that they have the hugest selection ever, but not so much their exorbitant shipping fees.

Anywhoo, then I came home and finished up editing some photos for a client. I think they turned out great - she's got a couple sale horses and wanted some pics of them to post online.



And then to round off the evening I had a jaunt around the pasture on Jazzy! Have I mentioned how much I love this horse? Well if you missed it, I love this horse. She goes to a new home with a leaser on Friday. It'll be so weird to have her gone!

So a pretty full day. I'm exhausted and am planning on falling in bed the moment I publish this post! Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment