Thursday, September 15, 2011

Projects

Still want a project. Sigh. I don't think it's going to happen right now, maybe next summer, but I can't help but look! Of course now is when I find a ton of cute projects just waiting for someone to train them!


image 0
5 year old Tovero, paint/draft x. 15.2hh $500


image 3
QH X filly. Loving the chrome! $200


image 1
2 yr old Appy gelding. 14.2hh $2000


image 0
Pinto Friesian X filly $2500


image 2
Appy Friesian X filly $2500

image 1
5 year old 16.1 hand Appy gelding $1000

image 0
6 year old 17.1 hand TB mare $300
 Want!

4 comments:

  1. Love the chestnut appy gelding! he looks sporty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's utterly ridiculous of me, but I like that appy x fresian filly. What a fun color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that appy-fresian filly. There is what appears to be a great green-broke, big gaits TB mare near me for $800. She makes me wish I had the time for a project. She'd make a cute lower-level eventer. Projects look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all of them, and the appy Friesian is definitely neat looking! I love me some spots :)

    ReplyDelete