Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday Links

I think this might be a regular thing on the blog since weekends I'm usually so busy and I don't have much to blog about! Kind of like a copy-cat thing from Eventing Nation's links.



If you've ever seen those cute dressage boots on Tack of the Day that come in some awesome colors, but you always miss out on them... You can get them here! I'm eyeing the pink ;)

Speaking of Tack of the Day, there a Back on Track Rime Blanket for $149, which is almost $200 off it's usual price! I'm really tempted to get one... It ends on Monday at Noon, EST.

If you've ever coveted an ecogold pad (like me!) then you might look at Success Equestrian pads. While they're not as super cool as ecogold, they get the job done. VTO Saddlery (always a great place) has a dressage pad on sale for half off at $39.95!

I just bought this book and am eagerly devouring it. I definitely recommend it for everyone, especially if you're interested in how hooves work.

I thought this was an interesting article - Stockholm Syndrome - especially because while dressage trainers have the reputation for being mean, I noticed a lot of them really are! At least with some of the ones I've worked with :) I like this person!

No comments:

Post a Comment