Saturday, August 6, 2011

Killing Spree

Killing flies that is.

Somehow some flies made it into the house and they're driving me crazy! There's maybe four or five and they are going down!

Poor dogs. One is hiding because she thinks I'm made at her, while I'm wildly smacking flies with my rolled up magazine. The other is sitting next to me on the couch and "helping" by snapping at flies (and missing).

So far there's one down and a few more to go! They like to land on my legs while I'm working on homework and I hate it! Of course they have a built in radar and go MIA when I have my magazine out. Either that or they taunt me by landing on my head where I refuse to make a fool of myself by smacking my own head! Laptops, lamp shades and books are all fair game though. Actually, scratch that. I almost took out the lamp when a fly landed there. Oops!


Be afraid, little fly. Very afraid.


No comments:

Post a Comment