Sunday, August 14, 2011

Best Laid Plans

Well, my best laid plans certainly didn't go as planned! Basically, it feels like this whole entire weekend has just been a complete bust. Nothing really went terribly bad, but nothing went great either. I'm just ready for this weekend to be over and to have a good week ahead of me.

Jetta did well at the show, but it was another disappointment because we ended up having to scratch our last two classes, so we only completed the Materiale. Not exactly what I was hoping for. More about that later, right now I'm just going to go to sleep for a very long time. I'm not particularly eager to wake up because getting out of bed seems to make all my problems start! Here's to hoping that this coming week is a heck of a lot better than this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment