Sunday, February 6, 2011

SuperBowl Commercials!

I must say that I love the SuperBowl. No, I'm not a sports fan, I tend not to watch the football part :) I just enjoy the commercials and hanging out with a bunch of other people and eating yummy food. One of my favorite parts of the SuperBowl are the Budweiser commercials. I love what they do with the Clydesdales. Here's this years SuperBowl commercial. What did you think?

Link http://superbowlads.fanhouse.com/2011/budweiser-tiny-dancer/

Personally, I was a little disappointed. I was hoping for something involving the Clydesdales a little more. Don't get me wrong, I loved seeing them galloping across the desert, but I feel it could have been a little better. I love some of the past years' commercials, including these:



http://www.spike.com/video/clydesdale-training/2938227







I also saw a "Behind the Scenes" youtube video on the Regarding Horses website, but it got taken down :( They showed a clip of a Clydesdale all tacked up in racing gear with a jockey barreling down a race track. It was super cute and I was excited for a good commercial, but sadly no...

No comments:

Post a Comment