Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Drowning in Physics

Gah, I feel like I'm drowning. In physics that is. Challenge homework, Mastering Physics homework, Recitation homework, Lab homework... It's not fun. All of this homework has made for very little pony time and even less for blogging time even though I've got several posts in the works.

Things coming up:
  • Endurance ride this weekend? Still have to find some back boots for Jetta in order to ride, but I've wrangled up a portable corral. Time crunch for sure.
  • Possibly a dressage show at the end of the month
  • I've got some tack for sale that I've been meaning to post on the blog!
  • Some good-ish/bad-ish news and some definitely good (well to me...) news. 
Speaking of physics, I was laying in bed thinking of the portable corral I'm borrowing. It has 5 ten-foot panels. Cue me, trying to figure out the diameter of the corral... Gah, definitely too much physics.  

6 comments:

  1. Haha, I never really understood physics...why does anybody, besides engineers, CARE about measuring all that stuff?! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the show! That picture is exactly how physics should be described in all dictionaries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Gah, save me! It's really not that I dislike it... it's just that we're going at such a ridiculously fast pace that I'm not able to learn the concepts before moving on to the next one.

      Delete
  4. Not a fan of physics, I sure don't miss those days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some how in high school I was actually good at Physics, but I had an awesome teacher... otherwise I'm hopeless at anything including any math :-)

    ReplyDelete