Thursday, April 18, 2013

Jazzy Turns 23

I forgot to post this yesterday, but Jazz turned 23 years old on the 17th! Can't believe that she's that old. I saw this adorable picture on Facebook the other day. Too cute. I miss my girl, I'm almost forgetting what it's like to ride her!


Thought I'd share a few more of my favorite pictures of the wonder mare. 


Rocking the double bridle last fall
 





galloping in a timed trail competition
 My favorites from the Inavale HT - our first recognized horse trial, Jazz was 21 years old!

"Oh look, a ditch."



7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Jazz. I love those pictures. She looks like a wonderful lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday Jazz. She looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Happy Birthday! She looks like she is still going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to the spring chicken ;)

    ReplyDelete