Sunday, May 29, 2011

What I do when procrastinating...

Laptop screen shopping. Somewhat akin to window shopping, albeit through my computer. I am a master at procrastination - I wait until the day before something is due and then in one fell swoop I get the whole project done. Admittedly it would have been much easier to get something done in the two weeks prior to it being due, but hey, I work well under pressure :)

I am yearning for summer and right now it is pouring down rain outside... so what am I laptop screen shopping for? Summer clothes. I've found some really cute equestrian inspired stuff that I thought I'd share. While I'm putting off doing my terrible, horrible statistics homework.

Ecote Equestrian Ankle Boots

Full Steed Ahead Dress
Modcloth Full Steed Ahead Dress


Forever 21 Equestrian Racerback Tank

I'm sorry if anyone reading this likes these, but I think the by far silliest equestrian inspired clothing item out there is the jodhpur pants. Don't get me wrong, I like my breeches, but I prefer to stick to wearing them around horses. That, and the price tag of these pants are just ridiculous. $2000! That is not a typo, two thousand dollars! Can anyone think of functional designer breeches that cost that much? But I guess you're just paying for the brand name when you buy these:


Ralph Lauren Black Label Jodhpur Suede Pants

And don't forget to enter the contest here by Monday at 5pm. Just leave a comment and you will be entered! So far only one person has entered (really?!) so chances are that you have a pretty good chance at winning!

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit I actually like those pants. I certainly wouldn't pay that price and I don't see myself wearing that much suede, but the design is pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete