Wednesday, May 18, 2011

No Horses For Me...

At least for this week. I hate how school gets in the way sometime! This week has just been so crazy. It's week 8 and I have two more weeks of class left plus a week of finals. I have the second midterm for Chemistry tomorrow which is incredibly silly. Sigh :| I'm not ready yet. And basically the remainder of homework for this term is due all by this Sunday so it's just going to get busier from here! Luckily I don't have class tomorrow so at least I'll have time to go ride Jetta, which I won't be doing today :( I rode yesterday, but had to get up extra early to do so, but it was so worth it! I got out to the barn at 8am (note that I rarely get up before 8am, especially if it's school involved) and just had a good ride, organized and cleaned out my tack box (I found a mouse nest inside, eeek!). Not much else to update - I've decided to not go to a show this weekend because 1) of my ridiculous homework load (see above picture. That is how I feel right now) and 2) the EHV-1 outbreak scares me. The barn I took a jumping lesson at last week is closed to people coming/leaving. Scary. I hope in two weeks everything will be a little more chill, as there's a show I really, really want to go to and I don't want it to be canceled! But my pony's health comes first, and she definitely won't be touching noseys with any other horses for the time being! At least the one thing going well right now is the weather, it's b-e-a-utiful out right now and is supposed to get even nicer this week, yay! I can't believe it's almost summer already. Hope everyone else is having a nice week with their horses, go on a nice trail ride for me!

1 comment: