Friday, May 27, 2011

Weekend Contest

Contest! Ok, after much deliberating, I have decided on a contest. All you have to do is leave a comment saying you would like to enter the contest and you will be entered! If you are a follower of this blog and you leave a comment you will automatically get two entries!

So what is the prize? Well, there will be two winners. You can get a T-shirt: choose either a Thoroughbred Adventure or a Dressage Love design (from Behind the Bit blog).



Or you can choose to recieve a custom photo collage poster, similar to the one below (I'll be using a different program to make the collage so it will actually be a lot better than the sample below!). You can send me your own pictures that you want included or I can use all of my own pictures, or a combination of both.


So, leave a comment on this post with your preference (t-shirt or collage) by Monday 5/30/11 at 5 pm. Winners will be randomly drawn out of a bucket and announced on Tuesday where you will have to check back to see who won and send me your contact info!  

9 comments:

  1. I want to enter! And I'm a follower! YAY! I would love one of those t-shirts. Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll enter! Also in for a tshirt or collage.

    PS You might want to extend the entry deadline--it's a holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I think I'll take your advice SprinklerBandit :) I was looking at the grand total of one person who entered yesterday and went whoops! Of course everyone's probably out enjoying their horses this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAITTTTT....are we too late?! LOVE the TB shirt. booo ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kristen - Nope! You're not too late :) Thanks for entering everyone and keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to enter, too! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Jumping up and down raising my hand*

    ReplyDelete