Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Year in Review

Here is our year in review! I might as well put all these pictures to good use, because I sure do have a lot of them :) These are just some of my favorites and the ones that I could actually find. They are definitely not in order, lol. We've come so far over the year and it's marked Jetta's first year under saddle as well as she turned 5 years old. We still have a long way to go, especially now that we've hit a rough spot, but I'm hoping that 2012 will be an even better year.

We went on some fun trail rides.

We went on our first gallop!

Nice and cozy for a chilly dressage school.


We went to two jumping schooling shows in January and February
and did quite well for being so green.

Jetta had a bizarre case of hives
 
We had a random week of grossly swollen legs but no lameness.

We did some riding in the hackamore

Our ribbons from our first dressage show

A conformation picture I took at the beginning of the year.
You can see how much she's changed this year!

What a pretty face!

My first attempt at braiding.
Pretty good if I do say so myself!

We went and played on the giant indoor trail course

We auditioned to ride with Jane Savoie early spring. We didn't make the cut,
but it's great to look back and see how far my equitation has come!

Hanging with my barn buddies <3

One of the few jumping pictures. Whee!

Our summertime conformation photo. Lookin' good!

I had a photo shoot with my friend IC who took this lovely photo of us.

A picture from our first dressage show. I felt like we did terrible
but we actually scored in the low-mid 60's.

Very focused trail pony.

We went and played on the beach and had a blast.

Colton came to live at home.

First time schooling cross country. You can tell by my giant smile that it was
a ton of fun!

I competed at Inavale HT with Jazz. Best experience ever!!
Blackmail photo. I tied Jetta while I rode some of JF's other training horses and
she had to wear a muzzle because she was chewing on the wood. Heehee.
We went to a three day young rider dressage clinic
and got some valuable tips.



Ribbons from our second jumping schooling show in February.

Ridin' western

Jetta got her first ever body clip. She looks very sporty with it :)

4 comments: