Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Off to a clinic!

Well, I survived the drive up to the barn where the clinic is. Jetta is all settled in her stall and the trailer's all unloaded. So glad I squeezed my giant wheelbarrow into the tack room of the trailer - note to self: always bring wheelbarrow! And pump up the flat tires.

But anyways, it's gorgeous up here. Unfortunately we're going to be riding outside so I guess I'll get to work on my farmer's tan, lol ;)

I said I wasn't going to do any posts, but how can I resist when my phone has 4G service up here?! I've never gotten 4G and it's so nice and fast! So depending on how cramped my thumbs get, you may get some updates on how the clinic goes :)

Let's hope Jetta decides to behave, though that is doubtful given that she appears to be in heat, starting today. Oh, mares... I'll leave you with some pictures of Jetta trying to make friends over the top of her stall. Such a dork.



No comments:

Post a Comment