Monday, July 11, 2011

Blog Stats



I was looking at my blog stats and they are the funniest thing ever!

Most of my traffic comes from other blogs but there is quite a bit from google as well. The most popular search words that lead to my blog are... "dragon", "horses in armor", "brindle horses", "where is the stifle on a horse", "breastplate", and "jetta (as in the car)". Hmm, what does this tell you about my blog?? Maybe I should do a post on equine anatomy so all the people searching for where the stifle on a horse can find it more easily :)

Funny that someone clicked on a link to a horse blog while searching for the car, I guess that's what happens when you name your horse after a car! It is a pretty cute car though :)

And the dragon one cracked me up. I think I've only mentioned Jetta once or twice as my "fire breathing dragon" which is a very fitting name for her. My other favorite one is fireball.  Anyways, the fact that searching for "dragon" turned them onto this blog is kind of funny!

It's also amazing to see where people are reading my blog from. Not only from Canada, but also Australia and a few European countries as well! I just think it's amazing the audience that you can get over the internet and that there are so many people that read my blog on a regular basis. I love learning about the people who read my blog and following their own stories through their blogs. It's so great to have "internet buddies!"

I hope that everyone reading this continues to do so. I hope to entertain you, commiserate with you, learn from you and share my story. Thanks for following and I hope more people will choose to do so as well!

3 comments:

  1. ha ha... dragon?
    I am OBSESSED with looking at the keywords people use to find my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a fair bit from google as well, but mine are usually ABOUT horses lol.

    I live in Australia =D
    I love looking at all the different countries that read my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stats are so interesting. For a while there some poor soul kept coming to my blog while searching for the coriander exports of India. Sorry, no help here ;)

    ReplyDelete