Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Video Comparison



Sorry for the poor quality. The files were so large I couldn't get them to convert to a youtube friendly format so I just videoed the videos with my phone. 

I think it's really interesting to see the differences between the two. She's a little bit steadier in the bridle (though she's still bouncing around in the contact a lot). Her tempo's more even, I think she moves a little nicer as well. She's more bending, her transitions are better. Halts still suck. The first video is Intro C taken in July and then second was from the past weekend. Definitely a little bit of improvement over 7 months, though we still have a ways to go.

Please ignore my equitation in the second video. I really can't ride when I'm hungover, lol. Plus Misty was losing gas fast so I'm trying my hardest to keep her going forward. She had much better impulsion the day before, I wish we had caught our winning ride on camera!

4 comments:

  1. Having ridden hung over I really believe special ribbons should be given out just for staying on or not puking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! I was asking my group I was with if I got bonus points for not throwing up lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's looking really good!!

    ReplyDelete