Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Nap Time

Seemed like it was nap time for all the horses at the barn today. I got to the barn and Jetta was laying down. She wanted no part of me...

Nope, can't see you. Not getting up to say hi.

Go away, you're interrupting my beauty sleep

Still not getting up. I'm busy.

What do you want? We can't work today, it's just not happening.

After some (considerable) prodding I finally got her up and we had a fairly good ride. Three things I noticed we need to work on in our immediate future - self carriage, transitions from lengthened to working canter need to be crisper, and for some reason our 10m half circles suck. It was quite the workout today but it felt good for the most part!

3 comments:

  1. she's feeling monday ish on tuesday ... i don't ever want to get up from naps either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I agree with Karley. I dont like getting up from naps either.

    ReplyDelete