- First up - ride through the curtain. Check!
- Feed the sheep with some grain using a scoop out of a bucket - kind of scary but we did it.
- Ride through the big huge ditch, step over the poles and back up the steep hill - like a champ!
- Ride down the hill, around the scary fake deer - check!
- Walk through the raised poles without knocking off the top poles - piece of cake
- Walk over the bridge over the ditch - well, we got the front feet on, we ran out of time. If I had another minute I probably could have gotten her across it
- Walk through the deadfall - easy
- Ride down the log into the water - such a good girl
- Walk between a tree and a gross hanging goat skin - easy
- Ride up to a stump, dismount on stump and send horse in a circle around you, then remount - Misty wouldn't come close and I had to leap from the stump onto her, lol.
- Pick up the scary plastic bag of cans and walk around the "wagon wheel" - almost didn't get to do it in time, but we got it barely
- Back through the zig zag logs - fail :( still can't get her to do this one
- Ride through the narrow squeeze logs - hard to do because Misty kept stepping out and then we had to start over, but we did it.
- Ride through the double dip, back between a log and stump, then ride forward again - easy!
- Grab the singing rattle and walk the plastic streamers on the pulley forward and then backwards - like a champ
- Ride through the L ditch - done
- Ride up and down the log jumps - like a good pony
- Open the mailbox and open the singing card, name the tune - done!
- Open and relatch the rope gate - success!
- Shoot the BB gun and hit a tin plate hanging in the trees - Misty stood like a champ while I cocked and shot but I couldn't hit anything so we got an incomplete :(
- Ride over the fixed poles - easy
- Ride through the covered bridge and over the tarp covered mattress - this was one of the scariest obstacles! Misty used it like a trampoline. She set one foot on it and then backed off, then pounced with all four feet on it and then off. We still did it though!
- Drag a big scary pipe around a tree stump - Misty was fine, but half way through she decided it was too scary and stopped participating, lol.
- Tractor tires, walk into the first one, do a 360, step to the next one and do a 360 in the other direction without stepping down - success! We were one of 3 people who were able to complete this one so I was thrilled!
- Back through the L ditch - surprisingly, we did it!
- Ride over the easy bridge - success
- Ride over the tall, narrow plank - fail. This was a really hard one and we couldn't do it :(
- Ride over the 3 raised logs - piece of cake
- Sidepass to the right over a log, back around a tree, then sidepass to the left over the log - well, we did it to the right and the back, but she refused to do it to the left. Well, at least we're making progress.
- Back through the raised poles without knocking a top pole off - fail. I think only one or two people were able to do this one.
- Ride up over the log through the water - like a boss!
- Dip a canteen in the water trough then hang it back up - done
- Open and close a gate - Misty is a gate champion!
- Walk over a white tarp with a sprinkler on it - we timed out, but eventually she did it.
- Walk over the teeter-totter - amazingly, we did it!
- Put front feet in the tractor tire and do a forehand turn around it - amazingly, we did this one too!
- Pick up a stuffed cow, weave around the poles and set it back down - we timed out, I didn't realize I had to do all of the poles and just did 3, then had to go back and do the other ones but didn't have time
- Walk through the water - done
- Back up the hill between the railroad ties - success!
- Walk through the squeeze - done
- Ground tie and open the mailbox - well, she started eating, but at least she stayed in the box so we did it!
- The gross goat skin again, pull the pulley all the way to the top then lower it all the way to the ground then re-hook the rope to the tree
- I forget what the 43rd obstacle was, lol.
|Jumping up the log out of the water|
|Attempting to cross the scary ditch bridge|
|Carrying the plastic bag around the wagon wheel|
|through the double dip|
|Backing the pulley|
|Through the L ditch|
|Up the logs|
|Back down the logs|
|Shooting the BB gun|
|Over the poles|
|When the drag suddenly got scary|
|Backing really fast out of the L ditch past the finish flag!|
|Over the easy bridge|
|Sidepassing to the right|
|Through the water|
|Stepping carefully down the log into the water|