Monday, April 9, 2018

12 Years

I am a bad pony mom and I missed Jetta's birthday! For some reason I thought it was on the 15th, but it's actually the 5th of April. Based on last year's post this seems to be a running theme for me. Oops, sorry Jetta!

I did this last year, sharing my 12 favorite pictures of Jetta (last year was 11). Unfortunately, I don't have a whole lot of new pictures that are really that good! I think I really need to get some new ones asap.

My two loves

This one will always be my favorite - I will repost it forever!

Our happy place
One of my favorite memories - our first recognized HT

She's just adorable
Those whiskers <3

I obviously just really love that cute little schnozz



I need to print and frame this one!

We ended up celebrating her birthday on the 6th and she got a big bag of carrots and lots of extra cookies. Here's to many more years of my monster pony!

4 comments:

  1. These are great! Happy birthday, Jetta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many awesome photos!! I especially love that beach one. She has such cute thinking ears and I LOVE those whiskers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Jetta! She's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete