|And also this ridiculous picture of Jetta: my view when giving her smooches.|
Here's what I wanted to achieve in 2013 and let's see how I did!
- Compete in a 3' class - hunters or jumpers and I'd just like to have a clear round!
- Compete in one recognized and two league dressage shows
Here's how our shows went:
- 65.0% at Training Level Test 2
- 65.8% at Training Level Test 3
- 64.6% at Training Level Test 3
- 62.419% in Training Level Test 3
- 61.724% at First Level Test 1
- 62.42% at First Level Test 1
- 66.724% at First Level Test 1
- 62.027% at First Level Test 2
- 66.757% in First Level Test 2
- 64.0% at First Level Test 3
- Ride a first level test at a show and score at least a 65%
- Compete at the recognized Inavale HT - I don't care whether it's at Novice or Beginner Novice I just want to ride in it!
- Ride in a schooling HT and not get eliminated
- Try to get Jetta inspected by a warmblood registry, probably RPSI or Oldenburg
- Compete in an LD endurance ride!
Goals for 2014. These are just going to be for Jetta, because she's the main gal around here. The name of the game is attainable goals. I have some loftier goals, but I'd really like to be able to check things off, so here we go:
- Compete in a recognized dressage show. Finally.
- Get a ribbon in a horse trial! Either from a schooling or recognized one. I don't care I just want that ribbon!
- Ride at Inavale and/or one other recognized HT.
- Compete at Second Level at least once and score in the 60's.
- Compete at Novice and just not get eliminated.
- Show at 3'+ in a jumper show (Yes, again. But hey, maybe we'll try out a 3'3" class)
- Do at least one, but hopefully two LD endurance rides.
- Hopefully do another sorting competition
- Take a reining lesson
- At least school cross country but hopefully do a one-day show at the Intro or BN level.
- Mountain Trail Competition
- Show at Training Level and work on First Level at home